I guess this would be an excellent time to list some things I'm thankful for :)
- A JOB - I love love love my job, and I'm so grateful to be employed full-time doing what I love! I know its extremely tough to find a job nowadays, so I don't take being employed for granted at all.
- My boyfriend's new job - Yep, he just got an offer yesterday and officially accepted the position today! I think I was almost more excited for him getting a job than I was for me... ;)
- My family - This one is a given. I'm always thankful for my family. I'm especially grateful that they support me in everything that I do.
- My friends - Even though I hardly ever see them (especially now that I'm working full-time), I appreciate all of my friends and I love that we can always pick up right where we left off...even if its been months since we've seen each other!
- This is completely vain - but I'm thankful for coffee - especially now that I wake up super-early every day!
- My ability to run - I had the most difficult time not being able to run while we were in Europe (poor thing, right?), but I'm so glad I was able to jump right back into it when I got home...with a little bit of building up my endurance again, that is :)
By the way, since I stalk Pinterest religiously...I found some recipes that would be amazing for Thanksgiving: