With that said...I thought I had a hard time buying gifts for other people, but I have the most difficult time making a list of my own! For one, there's nothing in particular I *need*...and a lot of the things I want are too expensive and I hate to ask someone to buy it for me! Here are a few things I came up with:
- Mojito Tervis Tumber - Umm, I love this. I'm obsessed with mojitos and I LOVE my Tervis Tumblers. It has a recipe right on the cup!
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - Hands down, my favorite perfume. Admittedly, its kind of summery, but I still love it and I use it all the time.
- Ray Ban Classic Aviators - I ruin every pair of sunglasses I own. *Except* for expensive pairs! I think it's just because cheap sunglasses don't last...I have three pairs of cheap aviators now and all have an issue.
- Yoga Mat Towel - I love hot yoga. I don't love sweaty yoga mats. Luckily, the studio that I usually go to provides towels for free, but I'd still prefer to use my own!
- Along the lines of yoga...I'd love for someone to buy me a 10-card to hot yoga. It gets a little expensive after awhile!
- Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel - How else can you look tan in December? And tanning beds don't count - they're bad for you!
- Keep Calm and Carry On desk calendar - When I went to London over the summer, I really started to like all of the "Keep Calm" items. I have a print with the quote in my room, and I bought a little book at a store in London with uplifting quotes and it has the "Keep Calm" quote on the cover. Now that I have a desk (and a sweet job!), I need a little calendar so I can remember what day it is. Because my life is a blur and I forget the date way too often.